Audience: High School Teachers and Staff
Small Group virtual setting – Only $147 / staff member
- Intimate + Interactive
- 90-minute session
- Intimate & Interactive
- Extra time at the end allotted to answer more questions if needed
- Your staff can ask the tough questions here that they may not in front of a large group
- Printable booklet included
- Ready-to-use printable materials included provided
- 30-day access to Charle – Each participant can text, email and/or call Charle (within reason) following the training session
- Each participant will receive a 50% discount on one of Charle’s online courses
“Deeply understanding the developmental stages of children and teenagers gives Charle a unique perspective on how to help parents and teachers interpret behaviours in order for students thrive. On a daily basis, teachers observe anxiety, perfectionism, addiction, absenteeism, opposition, attention-seeking behaviours due to childhood trauma, and many other obstacles to their learning. Having the tools to understand how these issues impact students and their relationships with adults is extremely helpful to support both staff and students.”
N. Gerbes, High School Teacher
Learning starts with connection. It’s tough to teach teens today when they bury their heads in their dreaded cell phone, have many distractions, lack coping skills and focus, are disengaged, and need excessive hand-holding. Absenteeism and avoidance hinder their ability to reach their full potential as a student; add a pandemic to their list of challenges, and they may completely withdraw or self-collapse.
“I’ve had more students this year hospitalized for anxiety, depression and other mental-health issues than ever. There’s just so much going on in this day and age, the pressures to fit in, the pressure to achieve, the pressure of social media.” – K. Reamy, School Counselor (National Education Association, 2020).
With our changing world comes a need to alter our attitude towards education. This presentation covers topics that will help educators understand teen behavior and motivation so you can better engage them in your classroom.
Using her unique lens as a seasoned high school educator turned therapist, Charle will ignite the passion you once had in this profession. Our teens ARE worth it! You will leave this presentation with meaningful strategies and ways to connect with your students on a level you may have never experienced before.
*NOTE: Bundle & Save!
- Book this small group virtual session + Trauma-informed Teaching at the same time and receive a 20% discount on both
By booking today, you are securing your date and time slot.